Thursday, January 10, 2013

2Q37 Deletion Syndrome Hike for Cancer

The American Cancer Society: 2013 Climb to Conquer Cancer of Phoenix AZ

As you know, my daughter, Taylor, has been diagnosed with 2Q37 Deletion Syndrome. As part of that Taylor must be checked every four months for Wilm's Tumor, which is a cancer in the kidneys. As she gets an ultra sound done on her kidneys I pray that the results come back negative and so far we have been very blessed.

Just like I hope there is a cure for missing chromosomes someday, I too hope there is a cure for cancer and I know the more participants the more chances there are! Please join Taylor and I on this hike or at least donate to the cause. The hike is a lot of fun and is on a paved road, so no need to be a "hiker." I hope you can make it!

Because nearly everyone has been touched by cancer in some way, we've decided to show our support and make a difference by forming a team to support the American Cancer Society’s lifesaving work in research, education, advocacy, and patient services Using the links on this page, you can join our fight against cancer by clicking to Join our Team or Donate. Today, there is more hope than ever for people facing cancer. We hope you will join our team or make a donation today!

1 comment:

  1. I had missed this post... In any case I hope you do well with putting a team together. I'll be writing a check to donate since I can't attend.

    I've shared your link on FB.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete